Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Animal (Apology) of the Day - 9.29.2010



A Dachshund that was following me around. This was the other dog living in the same house as the Poodle from yesterday. I've never honestly been a fan of dachshunds. I think it was because my grandmother had two of them when I was younger, they weren't very nice. One of them ended up dying from choking on a tennis ball. The other had to be put down after jumping down from a couch and breaking it's spine. Very sad :(

On a side note, I apologize to anyone whose blog I haven't made it around to to support over the past day or two. Things have been very stressful the past few days (actually months, it's just now building up) and I find it hard to even turn on my computer let alone do anything other than stare at the screen for a while. So I apologize, I'll be making my rounds to support everyone throughout the day to get back on track. And if you are following this blog, be sure your blog link is available in your profile so I can follow you as well. I'd like to see what you guys are up to, too!

18 comments:

  1. aww my friend has a Dachshund they're so cute.

    That a really sad story about the poodles :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're my favorite dog. that thing is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, you photograph some lonely looking dogs. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this dog more than the poodle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaw, cute little sausage with legs ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cuuute! Look at those eyes! How can you say no to that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always found dachshunds (or Dackel - how we call them in Germany) got a pretty strange shape for a dog.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I basically love every type of dogs, but I'm more into northern dogs, huskies, malamutes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have a lab, a terrier and a yorkie. Yorkie is pretty bad ass, looks like a real-life Ewok, great for parties.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome, I like what I see here...

    ReplyDelete
  11. u ve got so stoned by ur kidney xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. i used to want one of those puppies so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry mate, there's no need to fall into that place. You've got some quality friends here, with quality advice. It tears me up to hear that you're depressed.

    What you need is a whore.
    -JKane, with love :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My parents had 2 of them. They were great dogs

    ReplyDelete