Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Random Photo of the Day - 9.28.2010



Some wall lighting in Hotel QT (currently Room Mate Grace) in New York. It's actually very cool little boutique hotel. I'll have some more randoms shots of it in the future. Not a very interesting photo, but it is random. 

I'll make a more substantial post tomorrow or later today when I have a bit more energy. 100 followers now, which is cool. I appreciate all of you clicking the Follow button. For all I know you had a bobo on your finger that you click with and it may have made it worse which in turn made you angry at me even though you don't know me. Sorry if that's the case! 

19 comments:

  1. Hmm. Around what neighborhood is that? Do they have a bar area? I'd like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was wondering what that was o.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. not to be vulgar bit it looks a little like a pad...haha. pretty though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After looking it up I just saw that it's not longer Hotel QT, it's not called Room Mate Grace (edited original post). It's at 125 West 45th Street, right near Times Square. And yes, it has a bar area. It's kind of small, but it was a nice little place. Although now I don't know what else they have changed aside from the name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, Izzie! Never even noticed that before.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. coincidentally I do have a bobo on my finger. Hurts like a bitch lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I demand reparations for my boo-boo.
    That light looks like it is trying to escape from itself in two directions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It kind reminds me of mitosis cell division, anybody else? Thanks for the awesome comments, veggie :)Keep up the lovely blog!

    -JKane

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is one of my more favorite blog posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol when you say random you mean RANDOM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How strange looking, you know it almost looks like something that was whipped up on a computer. The way you photographed it looks really awesome!

    ReplyDelete