Saturday, October 9, 2010

Animal of the Day - 10.09.2010




This manatee lives at the Dallas World Aquarium. The camera I was using that day sucks, so the pictures aren't that great. At one point he swam up to the glass and pressed his face against it and kept it there for quite a while. Makes me wonder what this sea cow is thinking. 

Manatee trivia: Manatees are herbivores (like me), spend one-third of their day napping, can swim up to 20mph, and use their mustaches to grab food (also like me). 


14 comments:

  1. IS THAT A MANATEE? YOU BET IT IS. Kinda cute looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that Jim Garafigifafigifiigin as the manatee?

    Now to sound completely ignorant: I think they look like giant floating poops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manatees. Odd, kinda cute sea cows. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol manatees, so funny looking

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got done with my GTL session this morning, and I was amused by your post

    keep up the solid work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for supporting! Supporting u back!! I LOVE MANATEES! they are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy ish. i'm going to go hang out with this sea cow. he lives close.

    ReplyDelete
  8. good job here!

    you just inspired more bubbles on "Enhanced by MS Paint"... check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this post made me open my eyes and stop squinting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you've got a great point on this one

    ReplyDelete