Saturday, October 16, 2010

Animal of the Day - 10.16.2010


The weekends are always busy for me, so nothing really substantial for the Animal of the Day. Just a lovebug I saved from the pool. 

Saw The Social Network today. Even though I hate facebook, which was the main reason I didn't want to see this movie (well that and Jesse Eisenberg), I went forward with it because of David Fincher (and the girlfriend really wanted to see it). It was actually a good movie. Plus Trent Reznor did the music, which actually added a lot to the movie. Overall, I'd give it a 7.8/10

8 comments:

  1. ahh i think ill wait till it comes out on dvd, the theaters around here are crap ( i got bit by a spider or something last time i went)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A baby lovebug :D OH, right... Cool, brooding persona. No matter how many times I'm told it was good, I can't bring myself to give facebook a share of anything in my life. For some reason, and maybe this is just me, but I hate facebook and apple more than I hate big oil companies.

    A rebel to the end, or beginning.
    -JKane

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7.8? why not 7.7999999999?
    no i'm kidding, i just can't understand using decimals when grading on a per 10 scale. if you use .5 increments on a /10 scale, why not use a /20 scale? and if you use .1 increments, why not use a % scale?
    Sorry, that was my rant of the day, i just REALLY like integers.

    Cool lovebug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like Facebook either, and I don't want to see it, too. Let's see if I can pull this of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to give it a 7.5. But I thought that was too low (as would a 7), but giving it an 8 would be too much in my book. So I just went with 7.8, closer to an 8 to let you know I rather enjoyed it. I would never rate anything other than a good ol' fashion _.0, but not this one. Maybe my hate for facebook dropped it down .2 from 8, but my love of David Fincher and the music of Trent Reznor in this film bumped it up .8 from a 7.

    ReplyDelete