Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Random Photo of the Day - 10.26.2010


This is another one of my kidney stones. This picture really belongs with my big post about my kidney stones, but that was focusing on #18 (plus I only recently found this picture). I don't recall exactly which one this was, but I know it was an earlier one because of the fact this is a lab photo. I stopped going to the doctor for kidney stones because there is literally nothing they can do except give you pain meds and then hand you a bill. Only when the stone obstructs the ureter would I seek medical help. 

28 comments:

  1. feel worse than tonsil stones, don't make me want to throw up like tonsil stones tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o I'm so glad I don't have this condition D:!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really dont want that coming out from my dick..

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude .. it's the only reason it must suck to be a man

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surprisingly it never hurt when it actually went through my urethra/penis. The only time I had a problem with that is when I had a kidney stone (my last one, actually) get stuck in my penis, which caused a bit of bleeding. But it was only stuck for an hour or so, I got it out in a grocery store restroom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kidney stones are fucking horrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. jesus fucking christ....how can I avoid this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are a lot of methods, myths, and remedies. The most important thing is to drink plenty of water. Keep your system moving and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So was this all before or after you became a vegetarian?

    I think 'passing a stone' is up in the top 20 of men's shared fears.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All my kidney stones were after I became a vegetarian. I thought my change in diet had caused it at one point, but that was disproven later on. They're hereditary, plus I live in the "kidney stone belt."

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahhaha nice. is that vegan food?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Next time, just remove the kidney. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Incredible photo. It looks like a mutated cheerio.

    ReplyDelete
  14. At first glance, I thought it was a midair explosion over a beach.

    ReplyDelete