Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random Photo of the Day - 11.18.2010


As you may or may not know, every picture I post here, unless noted otherwise, was taken by me (aside from two in the very beginning of this blog when things were awkward). I certainly don't think my pictures are great or professional or anything like that (although some are much better than others). I just take pictures of things I like and that actually make me feel something, whether it's an emotion or a random thought.

But I digress, one of the normal travelers into my vegetarian mind, Rorschach Redemption, has so kindly taken a picture just for me. Yes, he did. He said it was just for me. 

"Hey, that crazy meth-head non-meat eater would find this perfectly random."


And let me tell you, I do find it random. We don't know why this cassette tape was left on the ground. We don't know if someone got tired of it, or if it's broken, or if it has been replaced by the far superior portable cd player with cassette adapter. Either way, I'm sure it found a new reason for living when you took this picture of it, Rorschach. Although it was probably run over a few minutes later. 



27 comments:

  1. Most ten year olds couldn't tell you what that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never sent you anything or said any of those words!

    I guess I wouldn't be able to pull that off.

    I thought about crushing it and taking another picture, but with my luck the owner would of come by at that moment and started crying (or punching me.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had MC Hammer and The Simpsons sing-a-long tapes back in the day =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe someone racing to the future in a sports car with a flex capcitor dropped it. Maybe it will change the present.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i havent seen a cassette in ages lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha something as great as that was clearly left by accident alone. Maybe some parent let their kid play with their cassette player and the kid dropped it. The Goo Goo Dolls are never dropped on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man sweet tape i love that album

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder what was on that cassette tape..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't miss cassette tapes at all...bless the smart man that invented CDs and the even smarter man that invented MP3 players!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's probably on the ground because it's a useless piece of outdated technology!

    ReplyDelete
  11. people leaving antiques on the ground. shame!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember the goo goo dolls. They were the flock of seagulls of the 90's right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very oldschool, I thought I was the shit back in the day with my walkman!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this pretty much works for me.

    smoochies n' poopies. :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice seeing people taking the time to do this

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, that brings me back to my childhood

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cassette tape aye?
    I haven't seen one of those in at least five years!

    ReplyDelete