Thursday, November 25, 2010

Animal of the Day - 11.25.2010


A leaffooted bug nymph. 

I hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend. I personally don't care for Thanksgiving. I think it's the most pointless of all the more "popular" holidays. If it were up to me, it would be gone. But that doesn't mean I hope you all aren't having (or have had) a good one. I'll be slowly getting back into my blogger duties, what with the food poisoning recovery and holiday here. Thank you for those who visited my vegetarian mind on your own accord. It doesn't go unnoticed. 

13 comments:

  1. I would say that about halloween but..hey!


    I hate that bug xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Thank you for those who visited my vegetarian mind on your own accord. It doesn't go unnoticed.

    Well, I've got you feed-followed. I can't help but visit!

    Thanksgiving is a so-so holiday for me. I don't hate it enough to want it banished forever, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think too much of Thanksgiving other than the loosest sense of "hoiday"; a day off, a break, an excuse to gather and eat and drink.

    And apparently get poisoned.
    I hope that does not become a tradition.

    @Mezzo (when he gets here) to answer a question: A-Veg has a cave at the Fort Worth zoo. It's where he lives and where he steals animals for home. It's also where he produces meth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to have at least one holiday that CVS doesn't fill an aisle of crap for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the Cassius Clay of bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful yet scary looking creature.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better!!! Maybe you need some more..... PROTEIN?! in you diet! lol j/k keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about your food poisoning bro. My Thanksgiving was totally killer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Thanksgiving because I get to eat all day and be lazy. As for being a holiday, I could care less.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could never be her mild companion. Following!

    ReplyDelete