Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Animal of the Day - 12.15.10



Dot (left) and Poppy (right), with flowers. 

I went to a birthday dinner for my best friend last night, had a very good time. The five of us drank 3 bottles of wine, which was nice. None of us overdid it, it was just the right amount actually. Got him a signed VHS copy of Coven. If you don't know about Coven, why not kill two bird hunters with one stone and watch one of the best documentaries ever made - American Movie

I said I needed to organize all my pictures to make this easier for me, but I never did. I'll soon have a better system for it all and hopefully that'll bring about some much needed changes for this little blog. 

Some things to look forward to this week: some wonderful pictures from Rorschach as well as some more rescue animal pictures from ma mére.

15 comments:

  1. Fort the first time of my life : kawaii! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dot appears to be evolving into StegoCat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the domestic house feline..great choice

    ReplyDelete
  4. bottom pix is a really big cat or a really small flower arrangement... hardeharhar

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you had named the flowers Poppy, until I saw the cat in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a cat almost identical to that named craig. He's such an old man cat.

    Nice photos too. On all posts, not just this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why are Cats not the animal of the day EVERYDAY?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cat chilling in the background of the second pic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dot reminds me of a corporate CEO (fat cat?) in the 2nd pic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. here kitty kitty.. hah he's wondering why teh flowers don't return his high five

    ReplyDelete
  11. 5 people, 3 bottles, 2 cats.
    Next David Lynch movie.

    ReplyDelete