Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Random Photo of the Day - 12.07.10



What the heck is this? One day I put a packet of grape Kool-Aid in a water bottle and put it in the freezer (slushy grape Kool-Aid is great). Unfortunately I left it in for too long and it completely froze. I took it out, put it on the counter, and gave it some time to thaw. I didn't know there was a crack in the water bottle and that colored water was leaking out onto the counter and underneath a loaf of bread. The stains you see in these pictures are just that. You can see all the wrinkles caused by the plastic covering the loaf of bread. If you see anything in this image feel free to head over to Rorschach Redemption and tell him all about it (he loves long emails - even if it has only mentions what snack foods you like). Be sure and tell 'em Large Marge sent ya.

15 comments:

  1. Looks like the logo for the Meth Winter Olympics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a guy falling off a bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying Ninja Turtle! Dying Ninja Turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant tell what it is...some sort of...robot? wiping out? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog

    im followin you


    visit my place: www.yourchilltime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a hand breaking something

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://welcometobethsblog.blogspot.com/ Please Feel Free to Check it Out.I can help you next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey hey HEY! Don't start mixing blogs; I'm already confused enough.
    You know what I see? I see someone that doesn't pay attention to the little details like leaking bottles (PURPLE DRANK!??) and loose bread bags.

    Nah, really, what I see? A damn tick. Freaky little bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thinking it looks like a turtle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm coloring this in as we speak. I see a kung fu battle happening. A kung fu battle...OF THE MIND!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A piece of that looks like an hamburger xD!

    ReplyDelete