Monday, January 31, 2011

Animal of the Day - 1.31.2011


This dude lives at the Dallas World Aquarium. I was there this past weekend for my dad's birthday (Happy Birthday again, Dad). I don't know exactly what this is, so 10 points to the person who correctly identifies it. 

In other news, my girlfriend and I got in last night to a drunken lady trying to catch her cat that got out. Being the animal whisperer I am I asked if she needed help getting her cat. Please note at this point I had no idea she was drunk. Her reply to me was, "[mean look] Ohhh, sure. After chasing it off five times. [awkward pause] Ya know, I have to get up in the morning. So please just let me have this moment." 

What a belligerent bitch she was. I spent the next 40 minutes watching tv (catching up with the NHL All Star game) and would occasionally hear her yell the cat's name. I looked outside and saw her pathetic drunk ass sitting on the stairs with her head between her legs. When the coast was clear of her I went out to feed a stray cat that's been around. When I did this the cat of the drunk lady came up to me. I pet it, and it then ran inside of MY place! I was afraid the lush was watching and would freak out thinking I'm trying to steal her cat. Luckily her cat was very friendly, so I picked it up and walked around for about five minutes trying to find this bitch to give her the cat back. Despite her being a dumb and mean drunk I can't let anyone go off thinking they lost their pet. So I stayed outside in the cold walking around hoping she would pop up again. 

Finally she came back out with cat food and a flash light. I think she had forgotten she was rude to me. She thanked me for returning her cat to her and went on telling me the story of how she got the cat, how she thinks the cat is pregnant, and all sorts of other cat-related things. So in the end at least the cat got back to her owner. 

14 comments:

  1. I hate when you offer someone help and they're rude to you. I wish I had help when my dog got lost. Instead, I had to spend hours by myself just to find her (finally did, thankfully).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to put a big firecracker on it

    Following and supporting
    like lesbians do greenpeace

    come get playa skills
    therichesthappiest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, cat hunting while drunk doesn't sound fun. at least she got her cat back. Thanks to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, hopefully she's nicer to the cat than her neighbours

    ReplyDelete
  5. so the cat was returned to the drunken retard lady? haha, better off without her IMO

    ReplyDelete
  6. That frog/toad looks pretty immense

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cats are some marvelous creatures. What a nice and uplifting post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "please just let me have this moment" wtf??? hahah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't begin to tell you of what I would do if someone else's cat came in to my place.

    Well, I could start, but i think with your affinity towards animals, you wouldn't like what you hear.

    And that right there in your picture is an Anaxyrus woodhousii.
    Psyche, I have no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahha thats insane! keep it up =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. At least the cat is alright, the drunken lady will take care of herself ;)

    ReplyDelete