Monday, February 14, 2011

Animal of the Day - 2.14.2011


This picture, of this very, very serious dog, was taken by my friend Rorschach. I think I can call him my friend. He does wish bad things upon me, but then again he did take this picture just for me. So, you decide. 

I like this dog so much that he/she is actually being displayed on my desktop. Yes, I'm for reals.

On another note, Happy Valentine's Day. I've been very busy as of late working on finishing up my last design for my portfolio and as a result was unable to put together a little Valentine's Day banner for my blog. Rest assured that the Little Idiot will be ready for St. Patrick's Day, though. And more importantly, my birthday is next month. Something that should get more attention than green stuff. 

13 comments:

  1. wow, that dog is serious. Don't mess with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dogs. He just looks curious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That serious dog looks seriously serious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friend? FRIEND? AHAHAhahahaha. And I don't wish for bad things to happen, I hope.
    Glad I made the Valentine's Day post! Oh no, wait..

    Your desktop is as anal as I expected :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dog definitely means business

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog. I'm an apathetic vegetarian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should lump out that dog for lookin at you like that

    following and supporting, reliable
    therichesthappiest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete