Thursday, February 24, 2011

Animal of the Day - 2.24.2011


This is a little stray cat I've been feeding. It's starting to trust me a bit more, so I was able to get a few pictures of it while sitting a few feet away from it. This was my favorite of the ones I took. 

I apologize for the major lack of entries and visits as of late. As I mentioned before I've been putting the majority of my focus on finishing up the final project for my portfolio. 

I'd also like to mention I'm posting this from my Macbook Pro while on the couch thanks to my father buying me a new battery. The one it came with was faulty and I was only able to use this machine for about 30 minutes at a time before it was completely drained. Thanks, Dad. 

10 comments:

  1. aww, how nice. ever consider adopting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to feed the cats around my neighbourhood but my mom would get pissed as hell lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable. even though Im allergic to them, still have a soft spot for cats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that cat yawning or laughing at you?
    Good luck on your final(s).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate stray cats I always want to take them in but my parents won't let me :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. he soon won't be a stray anymore :)
    Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it when cats do this face

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Con Queso - I would consider adopting him but there's actually a crazy lady (see my 1.31.2011 Animal of the Day post) who plans on adopting him soon. Which works out very well because I'll be moving soon and I'm sure the person who moves into my old place won't keep the same schedule of feeding the cat as I did.

    @Rorschach - I like to think that the cat is screaming at me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Last stray cat we fed stayed around for 19 years!

    ReplyDelete