Friday, February 18, 2011

Random Photo of the Day - 2.18.2011





These are some leftover pictures from the snowstorm that came through not too long ago. The snow on the roof was melting overnight onto a bush below. When I went outside to look around I noticed it had formed a little icicle city within the bush. 

And I completely forgot to address a question about my camel bite. I got it by ignoring a sign that said "DO NOT FEED THIS ANIMAL. IT BITES." and fed the camel out of my hand. No regrets.


16 comments:

  1. nice pictures...glad i dont have to deal with that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, did you really feed a camel? that's pretty funny but I hope it heals fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll never know the wonders of a frosty winter so long as I live in SoCal....maybe thats a good thing? ha, still kinda jealous though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >I'll never know the wonders of a frosty winter so long as I live in SoCal

    Fucking seconded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No big freezes where I live. It makes up for it with the heat, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. I remember a trip to Arkansas where nearly every tree I saw was like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thankful most the snow and ice has melted around where I live (Ohio)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures - looks cold

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen icicles that large IRL, usually I only see one or two puny ones

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, you win. These are pretty cool. I will try not to trump you by emailing you the 6 foot icicles that I break off and hold like a Highlander in heat. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great, looks bloody cold too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's what you get for feeding strange camels man

    ReplyDelete