Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow of the Day - 2.4.2011



It doesn't snow a lot in Texas, so when it does it's a big deal. At least to me it is. When I see snow my age literally drops by 20 years, and I act accordingly. 

So when I woke up to a several inches of snow this morning I immediately perked up and went outside. I even made my girlfriend go out with me, which she wasn't too thrilled about. It's about 21° outside, which isn't that bad to me. Even if it were the snow makes it feel like it's perfect. Anyway, she had to get fully dressed as if she were headed out to fight on Hoth, but I don't hold it against her. It was kind of cute. 

Here are some of the rest of the pictures I took, including my very first snow angel:





Even Shy Guy couldn't help but get in on the fun.



And, of course, The Axe Murderer didn't want to feel left out.









17 comments:

  1. I love the pics of the little dude and his snowballs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the snow angel. I've lived in snowy Colorado for all of my life and still never made one of those. I should make it a point to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics - glad you're enjoying the snow

    following

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great pictures. I lovethe snow as well but CO has not gotten much recently which makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even know it snowed in Texas... I thought it would be pretty warm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish it snowed where I lived! The shy looks like he's having fun making a snow angel :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aha, that idea of putting the Shy Guy in the snow was genius. Originality points awarded!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only seen snow a few times in my life, but every single time I do it's a delightful experience.

    The snow angel looks more like an angry face to me, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pictures-- after living in california so long, sometimes I forget what snow looks like. Also, vegetarian here... Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've only been in snow like 2 or 3 times in my life and its always been on a vacation so I've come to associate snow with good times....im sure it can be a pain in the ass messy with real life though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love snow, sitting at my computer and no feeling to go outside.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Murderer is getting quite the living feel from these pictures.
    However, your snow angel shows that you are out of practice.

    SEE YOU IN HELL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the toys in the snow

    Check by my blog for a nerdy giveaway and a freaky artist

    ReplyDelete