Thursday, March 3, 2011

Random Photo of the Day - 3.03.2011






Some plant life. 

Sorry for the boring* pictures. I'm in the middle of doing more sorting of all of them. 

Oh, ok. I can't just leave you with these pictures of flowers. I've left some bonus pictures for you after the jump....






* - They actually are pretty neat looking if you click on them to see them at a larger size. And in case you missed the first asterisk, I'm referring to flower pictures - not the curly fry. But feel free to gaze into the wonderful curls of that fry at the full size. 


16 comments:

  1. Always posting original photo's everyday. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now thats a french fry haha nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, everyone is hungry and only commenting on the fries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mentioned that the pictures were beautiful but then, so are the curly fries. It's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, I thought that at first, too - MRanthrope. Then I re-read The Happy Whisk's comment and thought "no way that fry is beautiful. Oh, must be referring to the flowers!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmmmm curly fries
    It is all good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very vivid flowers! I like the design of the fry it looks like a pretzel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came for the flowers, but I stayed for the curly fries...now I'm hungry -_-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those flowers look a bit dirty-minded to me. Just look at them one more time and think :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh god I want curly fries now.... DAMN YOU. i_i

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't how you could eat something so beautiful. This is why I stick to meat and fungus :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colours. Perfect for backgrounds - icons get lost on busy images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice flowers, I'm feeling hungry for some reason now!

    ReplyDelete