Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter





Happy Easter everyone. Any time my family is all together for Easter we still continue the tradition of dying Easter eggs. When I was younger I'd do stupid little shapes, then moved on to Batman or Ninja Turtle eggs, then as I got older I would create more "artsy" looking eggs. However it's still fun to throw in a perverse or inappropriate egg. Which is why I'm sharing this little guy I created years ago. The story behind this egg was that it was murdered. 

That's it. It was shot in the head. Maybe by an egg substitute. 

Later that evening Polly (who belongs to my brother and his wife) carried on her tradition of picking out her own egg, carrying it around in her mouth for a while, then eating it. 



16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one brutal looking egg haha, Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stickers on eggs? That's cheating! Have you ever considered that you might like making perverse eggs because you...uh, you know...put them in your mouth?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long live the inappropriate Easter egg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol at the murdered egg. Maybe you should have XX'd out his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that terrified egg man! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We never put faces on our eggs.

    All of those wasted years..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude, I always made a Batman egg and a set of Ninja Turtles! Usually Spidey too. Btw, happy uber-belated birthday. Pi-day's a great day to be born.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Egg decorating as an adult is too fun to pass up. I made an "Eat Me" egg that was the hit of Easter this year.

    ReplyDelete