Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Orchid - Part 4


So it's finally done. The last little orchid bud finally opened up (a day and a half ago). It's been fun watching this orchid grow the way it has. I can't believe I've kept it alive for over a year and it's turned into this. I guess that's the way it says thanks. 

For those who might be interested, here are parts one, two, and three



               Before
Before

   After
After



And here's another bonus picture for everyone. It's a roasted tomato and artichoke soup I ate at a Kent Rathbun restaurant when celebrating my girlfriend's birthday. Best soup I've ever had. The crouton has goat cheese spread on top of it.

18 comments:

  1. I guess your food-stuff intake is a wee bit limited at this time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nature's magic in full effect.
    orchids...how do those work?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! :D I could go for some soup right now :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those orchids evolved beautifully! The soup looks tasty too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow it's really come on well

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Hurry up summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks good, maybe I should get one. I have a cactus, which is cool too

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh look floweerzzzsss [Toby Turner]

    ReplyDelete