Saturday, April 2, 2011

Random Photo of the Day - 4.2.2011





Today is my girlfriend's birthday. So this is my blog version of telling her Happy Birthday (I promise I'm doing more than just posting some pictures for her on my blog, I got her real presents and stuff). 

These pictures were taken in the town where we first met - La Spezia, Italy.

And because it's somewhat related to the other pictures, here's a bonus picture for you all. Some Euro-mullets I saw at the train station in the same town.

UPDATE - Turned out my (ex) girlfriend was a cheating whore. Apparently there are some judgmental conservative Christians out there who are hypocrites and liars. Go figure.




16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Good call. You can never go wrong with leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaves, mullets and memories, happy birthday to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your GF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic wide angle shots. I love the second one, makes you feel like you are hanging over the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you met your girlfriend in Italy? I'm jealous

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing travels and photos you got man. Happy belated to your GF as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photo's, I love Italy, only been there once though, Happy B'day the your GF, love the mullets!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh...I am so jealous. Such a gorgeous city. Plus, I want to go to Italia so bad! The wine, the food, the art, the atmosphere, the history! Ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always so late, but happy birthday to her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice town, I especially like the first and the third photos - almost landscapes, but not typical.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went beyond the yellow line!
    If your woman is reading this, then take note: It's not the size of the vegetable, it's the amount of the vitamin B6 and thiamin!
    What's it like having a boyfriend who is going to end up with rabies? Do you know what sex acts he makes take place in Red Dead Redemption?

    That's a pretty epic first-meeting place. I'm officially jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you'll be surprised how many idiots have mullets in europe, god it's ugly...

    ReplyDelete