Thursday, May 12, 2011

Animal of the Day - 5.12.2011




I very rarely post pictures that I didn't take myself, but French bulldogs are always an exception. This is Otto, a French bulldog (via cuteoverload.com). This was sent to me, as is all of my Frenchie fixes, by my awesome sister-in-law.

Also I'd like to take this time to apologize for not updating as much or visiting any of your blogs. It's not intentional. I'm having such massive computer problems it's not even funny. My Macbook is dead and my PC is also dying (I'm posting this from my girlfriend's laptop). I'm also in the process of helping my girlfriend move so things are a bit hectic. So please bear with me while I get things sorted and I will continue to post things and visit your blogs as often as I can.

Oh and my trip to the zoo was good, but unfortunately 90% of the pictures I took turned out crap because of my camera.

19 comments:

  1. I agree, the middle one is brilliant. By far and away, the best. As for cameras, my next one will be one that I can snap pictures faster between clicks. So slow ....

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Otto being enticed with a tofu snack? Love the pics. Life needs more happy critters running free and more vegetables 'n fruits on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are perfectly timed shots. French bulldogs are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was *just about* to take your absence personally until I saw a flying dog.
    I hope you get your shit fixed soon! I don't follow any other animal-related blogs, and I am certainly not looking for another!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, cuteness overload is exactly right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha that's an incredible photo. I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder what it was jumping for. Hmm....

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I know is that I want a fucking dog like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha :)) the dog is very nice!:X

    ReplyDelete
  10. See where she comes, apparelld like the spring. Following!

    ReplyDelete
  11. woo, good timing on that picture!

    ReplyDelete