Friday, October 28, 2011

Animal of the Day - 10.28.2011


Here are two dogs I saw at a stop light. I couldn't get my camera app ready in time when the other one was looking at me, but it wasn't nearly as cool as the other one anyway. 

This picture was actually going to be a "bonus" picture to another one I had planned for this post but I accidentally deleted it from my phone. When I get it again I'll make another post, which it deserves.

So for the bonus today I'll include this nice video from Battles for their song Ice Cream.



5 comments:

  1. You know what I love more then woman fighting in ice cream? Woman licking doornobs pinecones lamps and rollerskates! Thanks for the video it made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Battles! That video is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they left part of the song's name out. It should be called "Ice Cream Junkies"..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veg: Christmas lights are fun for me too. It's never too early. Waiting until the beginning of December is far too late for me. I like Halloween and then bam, right into Christmas.

    Glad it make you happy. The picture of the pups made me happy as well, and that's why I shared it. They always make me smile, even when they make me nuts.

    Hope to see photos of the place.

    ReplyDelete