Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Animal of the Day - 1.10.2012



It's been a while since I had an "Animal of the Day" post. So here is Winston, a rescued Basset Hound.

I also spent more time with Lola (who was featured as an Animal of the Day here, and also had her own special Focus On post), an incredibly loving (and uber strong) pit bull over the holidays but unfortunately only have this one new picture of her. Lola is one of the coolest dogs I know. 




And for anyone still reading, I'd also like to apologize to anybody who has commented on any of my posts and then not have them show up. Apparently Blogger has a spam filter I had no idea was there and was marking a lot of comments as spam.

12 comments:

  1. Nice dogs, man's best friend by far....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love it. And Miss Lola looks so kind. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pups!

    Truly mans best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for pictures, very nice dog you've got here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a nice looking Basset Hound. It looks a lot like my friends Basset Hound from college. Those are really smart and friendly dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dog! :) i like pics :D you got yourself a new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a great looking dog, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm usually scared shitless of pit bulls but Lola looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Basset Hound's are awesome. I wonder if Winston is named as an allusion to the protagonist in 1984, the volleyball from Castaway or something else entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sister has the same dog like this first one :)

    FOLLOWING

    ReplyDelete
  11. What makes it even better is that he's a rescued dog. :)

    ReplyDelete