Monday, January 23, 2012

Random Photo of the Day - 1.23.2012


Nothing really special here. Just the above straw crying on the carpet. Anyone who gives a good reason as to why this straw is crying gets 100 bonus points. 

I've been having to go through Picnik and re-size all the photos I've used on this blog since I'm running out of space. Unfortunately I just found out that Picnik will be closing in April, but honestly it's a pain to edit pictures through that thing (especially the amount I'm in need of re-sizing), so I don't care either way. The reason I'm mentioning this is because it's reminding me I need to sort through more photos so I can have stuff readily available to post. 

I hope you all have a good week. 

What big pies you have!

11 comments:

  1. The straw is crying because of what it did to the camels back....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a nice week as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck i was gonna say what angry lurker did lol :b

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! that's one random photo you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it crying because those tears are actually saliva?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The straw is crying because nobody puts Baby in the corner. Nobody.

    Also, quick, enter sneak mode and then take Kodlak's pie! Sure, he can see you now, but he won't notice you if you're hunched over slightly.

    /Skyrim nerd

    ReplyDelete
  7. Straw is crying because of upsetting things the bigger straws said about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. somebody is trying to wash their carpet one "strand" at a time using the straw to drip a single drop of water at a time.

    ReplyDelete