Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween



I hope you all are having and will continue to have a Happy Halloween. Here are some nice pictures for you including a black cat (above), spiders, and dead things. I suggest clicking on the images to get the detail of all the neatness. But not the cat, because it's just a cat. 

Leucauge venusta - Orchard orbweaver 1

Leucauge venusta - Orchard orbweaver 2

Wolf Spider
Dead Wolf spider 1

Dead Wolf spider 2

Dead Wolf spider 3


Dead Gecko


Note that I did not kill the spider or gecko, I found them dead (obviously long after they died). To counteract the sadness of these dead creatures I did save a baby gecko from drowning today (along with a few bees). 

Here is the gecko that I saved:



Happy Halloween everyone. 


10 comments:

  1. Might be just how the light is hitting it, but that orbweaver spider is quite pretty.

    Also, I'm a big fan of geckos. I had one a few years back and he was a great pet. Liked to hang out in my shirt pocket or on my shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the bees? No pictures of those? Are you sure you saved them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you eat insects? I've always thought eating insects was vegetarian in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I'd stop by again. See if you're active yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best Shots.. Congratulations
    Please Visit My News Site, and share your views. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dead Wolf spider
    cheap Tramadol here
    Soma 350 mg pill there

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can I contact you through email address?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1011 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog. love the content. keep up the good work and Ill keep supporting!

    ReplyDelete